Cat Quotations 2
- Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow. Jeff Valdez
- Dogs come when they are called.; cats take a message and get back to you. Missy Dizick
- If a cat spoke, it would say things like "Hey, I don't see the problem here." Roy Blount, Jr.
- Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function. Garrison Keillor
- To err is human
To purr feline. Robert Byrne
- Cats are like Baptists. They raise hell but you can't catch them at it. Anonymous
- Two cats can live as cheaply as one, and their owner has twice as much fun. Lloyd Alexander
- There are people who reshape the world by force or argument, but the cat just lies there, dozing; and the world quietly reshapes itself to suit his comfort and convenience. Allen and Ivy Dodd
- I think it would be great to be a cat! You come and go as you please. People always feed and pet you. They don't expect much of you. You can play with them, and when you've had enough, you go away. You can pick and choose who you want to be around. You can't ask for more than that. Patricia McPherson
- No one can have experienced to the fullest the true sense of achievement and satisfaction who have never pursued and successfully caught his tail. Rosalind Welcher
- To please himself only the cat purrs. Irish Proverb
- Work - other people's work - is an intolerable idea to a cat. Can you picture cats herding sheep or agreeing to pull a cart? They will not inconvenience themselves to the slightest degree. Dr. Louis J. Camuti
- A cat sleeps fat, yet walks thin. Fred Schwab
- In my experience, cats and beds seem to be a natural combination. Louis J. Camuti, DVM
- Never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time. Advice from Kids
- I put down my book, The Meaning of Zen, and see the cat smiling into her fur as she delicately combs it with her rough pink tongue.
"Cat, I would lend you this book to study but it appears you have already read it. "
She looks up and gives me her full gaze. "Don't be ridiculous, she purrs, I wrote it."
- There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. Albert Schweitzer
- No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens Abraham Lincoln
- In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him. Dereke Bruce
- What is the appeal about cats?" he said kindly. "I've always wanted to know." "They don't care if you like them. They haven't the slightest notion of gratitude, and they never pretend. They take what you have to offer, and away they go." Mavis Gallant