- "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." Bruce Graham
- "As every cat owner knows, nobody owns a cat."
Ellen Perry Berkeley
- "One cat just leads to another." Ernest Hemingway
- "Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia." Joseph Wood Krutch
- "People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life."
- "There are many intelligent species in the universe. They are all owned by cats." Anonymous
- "I have studied many philosophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior." Hippolyte Taine
- "No heaven will ever a Heaven be;
Unless my cats are there to welcome me." Anonymous
- "The cat has too much spirit to have no heart." Ernest Menaul
- "Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe they are God." Anonymous
- "Time spent with cats is never wasted." Colette
- "I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic." Anonymous
- "Managing senior programmers is like herding cats." Dave Platt
- "Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit." Anonymous