Top 10 signs your cat is overweight
- Fifteen month gestation period, and still no kittens.
- No longer cleans itself unless coated in Cheese Whiz.
- Cat door so large it needs a garage door opener
- Waits for the third bowl of food to get finicky.
- Only catches mice that get trapped in its gravitational pull.
- Enormous belly keeps your hardwood floors freshly buffed.
- Has more chins than lives
- Always lands on her spleen.
- Fewer calls to the fire department, but a sudden upsurge in broken branches
- Confused guests constantly mistaking her for beanbag chair.