Signs your cat has learned your internet password
- You get email flames from some guy named Fluffy."
- Traces of kitty litter in your keyboard.
- You find you've been subscribed to strange newsgroups like alt.recreational.catnip.
- Your web browser has a new home page at CalicoScootz.com: .
- Your mouse has teeth marks in it ... and a strange aroma of tuna.
- Hate-mail messages to Apple Computer Corp. about their release of "CyberDog."
- Your new ergonomic keyboard has a strange territorial scent to it.
- You keep finding new software around your house like CatinTax and WarCat II.
- On ICQ, you're known as the IronMouser.
- Little kitty carpal-tunnel braces near the scratching post.