- What is white, sugary, has whiskers and floats on the sea? A catameringue!
- What do you call a cat that has just eaten a whole duck? A duck filled fatty puss!
- Why do cats chase birds? For a lark!
- What do cats read in the morning? Mewspapers!
- On what should you mount a statue of your cat? A caterpillar!
- How is a cat laying down like a coin? Because he has his head on one side and his tail on the other!
- What cat purrs more than any other? Purrsians!
- How do you spell mousetrap in just three letters? C-A-T!
- What do you get if cross a Tomcat with a Pekingese? A Peking Tom!
- Why did the cat put the letter "M" into the fridge? To turn the "ice" into "mice"!